Monday, February 25, 2008

Bridal

So, I'm really excited about my new little venture I'm working on! I've got some dear pledge sisters who are trusting me with some designs for their wedding (LOTS of trust!) and I'm loving every second of it! Here's what I've done so far...

-Monogram for Stacy Murray
-Program for Megan Clayton
-Program, reply cards, thank you notes for Lindsay Zuck

Here is what I've designed for Lindsay Zuck, a funky, colorful, unconventional bride who wants to do "something completely different." I eagerly went to my computer and constructed some designs, and this is what I've come up with for her invitations...





If you know of anyone needing a special and personal touch to her wedding, please pass on my information!
Emily Grober
emilygrober@gmail.com

I'm going to try and build a Web site for this stuff so I can direct people to somewhere other than a blog.

No comments: