Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving!


And even more news comes down the pipe. Three days after Jeff proposed I was offered a job in Oklahoma City! I had applied and interviewed for a gig with the Arts Council of Oklahoma City...and I got it. It's working out, baby!

Oh, and I'll be the communications director. Director. Crazy!

My last day at the BOK Center is this Friday. It certainly is bittersweet, and let me tell ya, it was a tough decision to leave. I cried. A lot. But, I know in my heart that the OKC thing worked out insanely perfect for a reason. I'll certainly miss it here...all the action, all the coworkers, all the awesome shows.

But, it's time for me to take my new knowledge/experiences and trek on to the new job. I'm nervous and excited all at once...just one big ball of "AH!" but in a good way. If you work in OKC, please, let's do lunch! I'm eager to find my new favorite lunch spots. :)

Now, life, no more news, OK??? I think I've reached my quota for this year.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You stink for leaving Carl and I, but I know since you've been in a long-distance relationship from OKC to Tulsa for a while that you will remember how to get back to our house. So happy for you, seester... you're already a beautiful bride!