Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guns N' Roses N' Dr. Pepper




Amazing, Dr. Pepper. Amazing...(I'm clapping my hands as I think this.)

Here's the deal. If Axl Rose, the frontman for Guns N' Roses, releases the GNR album Chinese Democracy in 2008 Dr. Pepper will give everyone in the U.S. a free drink. Easy, right? NO!

Chinese Democracy has "been in the works" for 15 years, my friends. Fifteen freaking years!

Dr. Pepper has set up a blog so we can read any headlines about the singer's progress on the album. Visit their site here.

One of my favorite entries so far...

"We are on the verge of economic collapse, the housing market is beyond repair and rock n' roll has been taken over by wannabe singers and musicals about high schoolers. Never before in the history of time has the world needed a savior as badly as we do now. That savior is Guns N Roses.

To encourage Axl to save our world, we will satiate the thirst of every American if he delivers the album this year...Check out the official release here.

Do you believe in Axl? You better, better..."

1 comment:

vgrober said...

I believe. And could they make that a Diet DP?