Monday, November 17, 2008

Senior Picture.

So, I'm convinced my dog is just the most darling little thing ever. A few points...

1. She uses her pee bell. It's hanging on my door and she'll ring it when she has to go outside to pee or poop. Amazing.
2. She cuddles with me.
3. She gets on her perch on the back of my couch and gives me the one-eye when she's trying to sleep and I'm being too loud.
4. She does her tricks so well - minus the "come" command. Hmm.
5. She loves to swim more than any dog I've met before so I sneak her into my apartment pool every so often.
6. She has a nighttime ritual of chewing on her purple. Her purple is this stuffed dog/elephant-looking thing. It's purple. Duh.
7. She poses for her senior pictures like this...

2 comments:

vgrober said...

I think she should be a doggie model...wonder if Linda Layman is looking for the next Mighty Dog spokesmodel...

Kelly said...

Robert Kelly would be proud.