Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Campaigns.

My last trek as a portfolio student has begun and there is no time for lagging. I've been thrust into two different campaigns already - my portfolio 3 product is Janie & Jack, a children's clothing store, and my art direction product is Long's Horseradish...mmm. The Long's campaign is for the One Show College Design Competition, which is a big deal to win, so good luck to my partner, Allyson, and me. We're redesigning the product packaging...take a look at their current packaging.



Looks kinda like a paint jar, huh? Mmm! The good thing is is that we have plenty of options on our designs - I won't post them on here until we submit them to the competition, otherwise some other students may steal our ideas. Seriously.

As for my artist and venue management course - it's true love. We're having speakers come in (many from C3), so I'll be learning a lot from that. I'm also thinking my professor could be a good resource for possible jobs, so that's an added benefit! I'm the only graduate student in that course, so I'm going to update my other blog after each speaker visits. Should be good!

Back to designing, folks! Byeeeee!

No comments: