Sunday, May 17, 2009

Job!

Where I landed a job doing interactive + online marketing - so excited!!! I'll be moving to Tulsa after graduation and starting the job after Kelly's wedding. I'm thrilled for the next chapter to begin!

However, I'll definitely miss ATX...this city has a big chunk of my heart and I'll look forward to many visits and weekend getaways. More to come later.

On other news, I finished my portfolio Thursday, had critique Friday and am officially done with my graduate school work. So, now I'm a Master. Yes. Master Grober. Graduation is this coming Saturday - the whole family is coming down, so I'm ready to celebrate the finale of my college career. My website will be updated soon with my new work - I'm really proud of my portfolio - like, really proud. :)

And I've been sleeping a TON lately! I'm completely loving it! Now, all I need is a 4 hour long massage and I'll be set. Love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job! Tulsa!

Sports Kate said...

Congrats on finishing, congrats on graduating, congrats on the job! Oklahoma! Magnifique!

Christi said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you Em! Wish I could come down for the weekend. Ben's out of town this week, so the kids and I are going to Raymond and Ellen's tonight to see Gramps and Dodo.