Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another.

And so it begins. Classes start back up tomorrow. Normally I'd be a bit sad for the break to end, but for some silly reason, I'm thrilled to get back into gear.

Here's the schedule...
ICM - Yikes. More mathy things.
Qualitative and Quantitative Research - Surveys! Be ready to fill one out for me.
Portfolio One - Ideas! Drawing! Learning! Ads!

Not only will I be doing schooly things, but I'm the new president for the Advertising Graduate Council. I'm stoked to get in there and have some new things for the group. Not to mention planning the next trip. (We just got back from Toronto.)

Ah, and then there's C3 Presents...yes...the internship of my dreams. I'm going to speak with the internship coordinator this week to see what I'll be doing during the semester. More on that later!

So, I'm enjoying my last day as a non-busy student. Oh, and my last day as a 22-year-old. :) Cake, here I come!



How great is this cake?

1 comment:

Christi said...

So how'd your first week end up? Internship? So pumped for you. Did Gma come this weekend?