Thursday, January 31, 2008

Products.

OK, I have my product list nailed down for my portfolio class...here goes:

Service/Retail - The Atlanta Botanical Garden
Small Durable - Radio Flyer Red Wagon
Large Durable - Singer Sewing Machine
Packaged Good - Prenatal Vitamins

If you have any crazy thought/ideas/comments for any of these, let me know! The more the better!

School is going well, I'm learning a LOT already. Basically, I'm figuring out what makes an ad crappy. And I'm learning how to make those ads great! So, we'll see if I can really do it in a few weeks. I have 100 thumbnails due next Thursday. You take a piece of regular paper, divide it into four rectangles and fill up 100 of those rectangles. Big time crazy!

I hope to someday make stuff like this...

1 comment:

vgrober said...

Prenatal Vitamins...(frazzled tired new mom picture- I think I have one of me!)
take them. Your baby needs them now. You're gonna need em later.