Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WEBSITE!!!

Hey blog friends! Today is a great day. Not only is it gorgeous outside down here in Austin, TX, but I've finally launched my website - www.emilygrober.com. Celebrate!!!

On it you'll find my advertising work, wedding designs and concert admats for all to see! As most of you know I'm about to graduate from the University of Texas in eleven short weeks (yeow!), so I'm on the job hunt with a pretty sharp sword. If you know of anyone hiring in the advertising, marketing, concert promotions, or design areas, feel completely free to forward my site. I'd really appreciate it!!!

Thanks for all the love and support, and if you're one of my brides on the site, thank you for trusting me to help add some design to your big day! Let me know when you get pregnant and need baby announcements! :)

Thanks to Cal Findeiss for programming the site - it's wonderful and I love it like I love cake!
Please let me know if you're having trouble with the site and I'll fix it up.

Yay, and happy Tuesday!!!

www.emilygrober.com

No comments: