Monday, November 12, 2007

Dream Job!


Some excitement...

I found out recently that my dream job is right here in Austin. If you don't know already, I want to work with concert promotions. I love festivals, music, singers, concerts, bands, and basically anything that has to do with this industry.

Anyway, I was scooting around the Austin City Limits Festival site to try and find an internship when I stumbled upon a company called C3 Presents. Brace yourself. They do artist management (Ben Kweller, Blues Traveler, Eli Young Band, etc.) and they do booking/promotions for ACL, The Big State Festival and freaking LOLLAPALOOZA. Yep.

So, needless to say, I applied for an internship with C3 and am eagerly awaiting a reply! Dream job found at age 22. Nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

isn't ACL a knee injury?

Kelly said...

You'd better call me when you hear something... I'll lace your noodles with a laxative if you don't!