Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh my...

OK, now I'm back to being crazy-busy. I'm all over the place...meeting here, meeting there. There's so much to cram in before I finish the semester. And I must admit, I'm pretty proud of my ability to not freak out too bad. Emphasize "too bad."

Tonight my account planning group presents our final project we did for the Austin Farmers' Market. It's going to be about 20 minutes full of entertaining and engaging material that'll hopefully help the FM to get more people to attend and COME BACK. One of my favorite things our group did was some man-on-the-street interviews. Amanda and I went to downtown Austin a few weeks back and interviewed "suits" to see what they had to say about the FM, if they knew about it, what they thought was there, if they'd go, how they can make it better, etc. It's actually surprising how some people just automatically freak out when students ask for an interview. One man actually put his hand up and turned his head the other way. No words...just ignoring. I laughed at that one.

Well, I only have a few more days of class left (wow!) so I better get back to work. Today I'm meeting with my account planning group at 2 to go over our presentation and we present at 4:30. Then I'm off to meet my strategic group to analyze our final case study. It's a doozie, let me tell you! Too many numbers! Yikes! Then I'm going to the apple store to get my iMovie looked at. Then I'm back home to do some reading. Oh, grad school.

Somewhere in there I'll be giving myself a 30 minute break. Hopefully.

No comments: