Thursday, November 15, 2007

Shows.


So, here's the concert-attendings so far since I've been in Austin. The list will continue to grow, I assure you!

1. Austin City Limits...amazing artists. I'm sure you know this already.

2. Meltdown 2007. Hilarity all night...I got to see Baby Bash (Sugar, sugar, how you get so flyyy?), Twista, MIMS (This is why I'm hot...?) and finally Three 6 Mafia (be jealous.)

3. Redwalls, Rooney and the Polyphonic Spree! What a fun show! Redwalls was a great band...I might check them out more later. Rooney...eh...a teenager's dream band. The Spree...wow...what a fun show! My ears were ringing for two days. Ah, I had such a great time. And it was such a good recharge to get me pumped for the rest of school! Woo, shows! The picture is of the Spree in their little robes. Beautiful

I'm ready for another! Bring 'em on.

No comments: